Re: W-Class Trams and ATMS

Also the news report said that the drivers ATM console forced
> the driver to stand up (some drivers already do anyway) and look away
from
> the road to change it. I thought that the only change needed was when the
> tram changed directions.

No, I think that by 'The Console' they mean the little thingy that busses
also have. It is the size of a small cash register and a button must be
pressed every time the tram crosses from one section to another. At the end
of the route, a series of buttons must be pressed to let the tram know that
it is changing directions and which route it is on.