Re: Article in Trains magazine

<<<<<<What concerns me is, having seen the mess they have made of articles on
Australian railways, do they treat the articles on American railroads in the
same way?  In other words, can Trains be believed?  They certainly have no
credibility with me.>>>>>>

I don't agree they "have made a mess," the latest article was pretty accurate I
thought. More accurate than some of the books that have come out on Australian
railways by Australians over the years.

Their articles on the US are usually quite accurate as they are written by
people close to the subject and are edited by people familiar with the subject
too. A Trains editor though is not going to know its a XPT, (the Trains article
calls them XTP's)

Personally, I think its great that the largest circulation rail magazine in the
world even prints Australian articles.

Mark.

THE ROCK is dead
Long live THE ROCK!