RPO's don't check tickets

I read your little whinge about RPO's not checking tickets and had a big
laugh! It's obvious that you don't pay attention, you see the people you
are actually talking about are CSE's (Customer Services Employee's) you
know those people that Mr. A Brown introduced to give you Customer
Service who in fact now report you resulting in a FINE, great Customer
Service that is! I have dealt with RPO's in the past and have found them
to be very professional and friendly contrary to public perception. Now
the CSE's on the other hand are another story all together, I approached
3 one morning because i wanted information and after struggling to
understand their accent finally worked out not one of them knew what the
heck they were talking about and left the station more confused than
ever! If I had a choice which unit i wanted to check my ticket it would
be the RPO's!!! So leave them alone.