Road spending campaign.

One of the, dare I say ....dubious things about living
in the centre of Australia is that a lot of our
imported TV and Radio programs emanate from Sydney.
One of these is the John Laws radio programme which is
currently running a "fax the bad roads in your area"
campaign where listeners around Oz are given a fax
number to the Road Transport Federation to complain
about poor roads.  They are talking about "billions of
dollars _short fall_ in road expenditure".!

It must be time for a Rail Transport Lobby Group with
an office in Canberra, live in hope I guess, but maybe
the private rail operators will take this on.

----Tell
Alice Springs NT