Re: RTM Website

In article <356938BF.753E@webmaker.com.au>,
Ian Strawbridge  <webmaster@webmaker.com.au> wrote:
>Good Evening, fellow rail enthusiasts!
>
>Just a short note to let you know that the rail Transport Museum website
>has just been updated.
>
>http://www.accsoft.com.au/~rtm
>
>Regards,
>Ian Strawbridge
>webmaster for WebMaker
>
>http://www.webmaker.com.au

Having updated this so recently, shouldn't you have put up forthcoming tours?
All the tours on http://www.accsoft.com.au/~rtm/tours.htm have already run.
There's no mention of any tours coming up that prospective customers can book...

Good to see the page is now better when using lynx (although the "Link to
Roundhouse Magazine" and "Link to Tours Page" links don't work for me).
Remember the adage "Eye candy is dandy, but lynx is quicker..." Especially when
accessing websites which are basically large lumps text, like yours.

Isn't it about time you retired my picture of 5461? Or used one of my other
ones :-)

--
Dr Adrian Whichello                                  Phone: +61 2 9351 5339
Imaging Science and Engineering Laboratory             Fax: +61 2 9351 3847

"I wish to God these calculations had been executed by Steam!" - C. Babbage