Australian Southern

On Friday 15th. May spotted three locos moving south on the freight only line
at Keswick Station. Front and rear locos were identical, the leading one had
the number CL3 on the front and CL3D on the side. Both were painted in the old
green (mostly) and yellow scheme. Between them was a loco of a different class
which I did not identify. It appeared to have been recently painted, its
colours were black and orange. Along the side of the long hood in black letters
was the name "Australian Southern". Does anyone know if this is a new company?
If so, where does/will it operate and when?