Re: John Brew (a blast from the past)

Well, i can vouch for the how bad the condition of the line is. in some
places in the blue mountians, the track has almost been warn away to
nothing, and also that now famous section between st marys and penrith is
still buckled in places. just travel in places like seven hills to richmond,
or most of the east hills line and it becomes quite clear! i also rember
seeing some track dated 1949 somewhere near piction :-)
but enough of the bitching, it is realy good to see some upgrading in place
between penrith and centeral. pity there dosen't seem to be enough money to
do everywhere!!!

--
Paul Jones