John Brew (a blast from the past)

Tonight i saw John Brew the former Cheif Executive of State Rail
(Liberal appointment) that was sacked by the Labour Government on the
news. He was wearing his Engineers hat and telling us how bad the
Western line is from Granville to Lithgow. Could this be a bit of sour
grapes or even a bit of political revenge? It is well known of Mr Brews
connections with the Liberals. If I recall correctly he was appointed as
a consultant by the federal Liberal Government to give them a report to
justify the sale of A.N. and we know the results of that. It would seem
that with a state election less than a year away the Libs have drawn out
someone with an ounce of credibility to tell us what we heard on A
Current Affair some weeks back. I wonder if the Western line is any
worse now to when Mr Brew was in charge? Also why did they specifically
say Granville and not say Penrith? Could there be some scare tactic
being used by reminding us of the Granville disaster? If Mr brew no
longer works for SRA what is the source of his information? Maybe he
just watches A Current Affair like the rest of us and wants to be seen
on TV again?
Bob