Re: NSW CityRail Trains - Destination Signs

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> Many drivers never bother changing them.  I think they were mostly disabled
> through the easter show to avoid confusion.

Given some of the rather stange decisions about train routing over the
show period, that exactly when they were most needed.

We caught one of many trains on the North Shore that went via Olympic
Park over the Easter Long Weekend to get to the Show but after 5pm or
so there were no trains which went from Olympic Park up the North
Shore Line... but there were no announcements or notices about
this.... just a stream of tired and disgruntled potential travellers
who eventually complained to CityRail platform staff after letting
several trains go through while waiting for a one which went up the
North Shore!

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Bolton