Re: STN KO

Darren Yates wrote:

> Anyone hear back from Malcolm Rains re: STN KOing?
> He replied to my questions saying that its up to the rail tour operators to
> give out STNs.
>
> I thought that if StateRail can publish suburban timetables, STNs can't be
> too much of a worry.

Did he reply in an official capacity or was he just acting on his own? If he
was acting on behalf of State Rail then he has shot himself down because rail
tour operators are not State Rail and he has no say over their operations! Who
is this jerk! I think its about time we do something about him.
Bob