Re: Rail finds its voice

Murdoch and Packer have enough non-union labour to produce product without
MEAA (Media and Entertainment Arts Alliance) input. That's one reason a
free and independent media in Australia is largely an oxymoron. PS. sorry
this has nothing to do with rail. *Disclaimer, The author is a MEAA member!
The views herein do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. .
AZ

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<354C9C5D.5DCAE24F@ozemail.com.au>...