Rail finds its voice

Hi all

I have just been watching 60 minutes and noted Paul Lyneham's comments
regarding the need for cash to be spent on our railways if we are
serious about becoming more economically efficient.

I think Paul is picking up a Melbourne journalist's idea that he may
have seen but I applaud the publicity nonetheless.

So over the last week we have had 2 ACA reports on the parlous state of
our railways and now the 60 Minutes editorial.

I wonder if Four Corners have picked up on this idea - it would make a
good expose.

It will be interesting to see what response the Federal Government comes
up with.

cheers Peter