[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: British Steam on TV
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: British Steam on TV
- From: David Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 02:29:56 +1000
- Newsgroups: aus.rail
- References: <email@example.com> <35404365.DA97D7DA@fastlink.com.au> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3543C98D.84BD2FBB@fastlink.com.au> <email@example.com> <3545F9C7.81DD4443@fastlink.com.au> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
> I would love to see a black pig or a
> black 38
Bring on 3813 in black.
> I wonder what reponse this group would get if a survey was put forward to
> see which extinct loco class people would like to see built again. My vote
> would go for a VR "S" class in streamlined or unstreamlined or if there are
> no examples in preservation , a SAR 500 class.
My vote would go to a 60 class, then a 57 class.