Re: Sleepers & fencing on the Maribyrnong River

Krel (krel4203@netconnect.com.au) wrote:
>Noted on Sunday 29/03/98 on the Maribyrnong River line between the
>junction and Dynon road bridge was five passenger cars. They are
>"Goulburn", 2 x green and cream clerestory roof cars and 2 blue and
>yellow steel cars.

Goulburn is a Steamrail car, so my guess is the others would be Inman,
Coliban, Werribee and Indi. Werribee and Indi are air-conditioned
sleepers. Inman and Coliban were recently obtained from SteamRanger.

>Is the MRL closed ???

No, it's open for traffic. A Steamrail charter?

Cheers
David