Re: New territories for NR's Engines

You are of course right, David.
In fact, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the BL you
mentioned was indeed
BL30, again.
BTW, I was apparently incorrect in stating that this trip was for crew
training purposes as it is expected to return south this evening on 4SM5
(Wed)
Regards                            mainline@localnet.com.au
Patrick J. Buchanan            mameco@auscape.net
ICQ# 2914804                  MS NetMeeting (Audio only)
    --- Graphics & PRE-Press----High Res Scanning---WEB Graphics ---
          --- WEB Site Design, Implementation and Maintenance ---