Re: New territories for NR's Engines

AN 3 is in Dimboola for crew training as well as those below.

An unsubstansiated rumour has 4 BLs on to BG for Westernport, 6 BLs on
East Coast, 2 Cs for shunting in Melbourne and and unknown number of
81s for shunt work elsewhere.

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 00:34:35 +1100, "David Proctor"
<daproc@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Patrick J Buchanan wrote in message <350e7772.0@job.acay.com.au>...
>>Apparently for crew training purpose 3MS4 'Rostered' ex Mel Wed evening
>with
>>NR75-NR84-BL30. This will see G518 at Acacia Ridge, the AN at Dynon and now
>>BL30 in Sydney. All well out of their normal stamping grounds.
>

>A BL has been to Sydney (and Newcastle and Port Kembla) before -although I
>agree it IS unusual.

Cheers

Krel

When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather; not screaming and scared shitless like his passengers.