Re: Capacity to handle humungous crowds

"David Proctor" <daproc@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>I dont think that ANYONE could honestly say that Melbourne has more than
>Sydney of ANYTHING when it comes to railways (except maybe level crossings).

Come now, you can't be thinking very hard if you say that.

How about:

More delays? (Probably not any more, CityRail has done its best to
catch up with Melbourne in recent years.) More cancellations? More idiots designing
ticketing systems? More trains stopping all stations for incredibly long distances?
More empty car movements which could just as well convey passengers?
More times when city stations are closed?

The list goes on.

Eddie Oliver