[ANN] aus.flame.cityfail passes unanimously

Maybe Cityrail have forgotten that the latest in the series of trackwork
timetables on the Western line has finished. I along with several thousand
others who commute from the Blue Mountains have yet to get home on time for the
past month. The arrival times during trackwork were, predictably, a joke. But
since the ordinary timetable restarted Monday, I was looking forward to some
relief. But it was not to be:

Monday: some idiot decides to end it all from Nepean bridge...

Tuesday: somebody falls under a train at Parramatta...

Wednesday: some dickhead in Control decides to send the 4:59pm via Platform 4
at Redfern. Of course, us poor bugger passengers on Platform 2 were only told
about this as the train was pulling into the station, and the guard gave the
right away as most of us were still coming down the steps.

L7 - Late... Seven days a week.

Wonder what'll happen tonight?

Adrian.