Re: Interesting Rumour

Very hard to argue with those points.  I guess whether
you have HEP or Vans the owner of the train still pays.
The Overland has been marginal for years, fiddling with
motive and train power supply has a sought of ........
"deck chair/Titanic" ring to it.

Not to mention NRC waving the flag on pass trains with
foreign motive power, the Gnomes in the back office
would have fits.!

---- Tell