Stony Point timetables

Hi all,

Sittingly idly at my office, I was taken to wondering about when the Stony
Point trains ran, and whether a return trip could be made late afternoon/early
evening.  I decided to find the timetable on the web, but the MET timetables
end at Frankston (although one map continues to SP, clicking on that line
simply give the Frankston timetable).  The V/Line timetable totally ignores
Stony Point.  David Bromage's railpage now links to the  "official"
timetables, so that wasn't any help either, but a search of the railpage
archives turned up a timetable dated Feb 16 1997.

Question:  Has the service been pulled, or are the timetable pages deficient?

Cheers
John