Re: Michael Photios (I think thats his name)

David Proctor wrote:

> Mike Shotton wrote in message <888565473.14716@mercedes.iniaccess.net.au>...
>
> >He also gave the expected talk on how he would miraculously change this if
> >Labor is elected at the next election.
>
> If Labor is re-elected at the next election, Michael Photios would be
> powerless to do anything. He is the shadow minister for transport, and is a
> member of the Liberal party.

Without wishing to become political , I think that Michael Photios is a complete
idiot. He seems to have no idea what he is talking about when he criticizes
everything that is done. He also seems to thrive on sensationalism and would
have you believe that there is terror on the public transport system and
everything is in crisis. The nearest he ever gets to public transport is when he
overtakes a bus in his speedy car!Bob