Re: Rolling stock Glenreagh / Dorrigo

Robbie O'Regan wrote:

> Gday all.
>
> Does anyone have a **COMPLETE** list of rolling stock (yes, even
> "S" and "K" type wagons) owned by both of the groups at Glenreagh
> and Dorrigo??
> Who got what rolling stock when the split occurred??
>
> --
> Regards, Robbie,
> Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
> "I must not drink copious amounts of beer before posting"

  As I understand things there was no intention to ever divide up the
collection. The proposal was that the DSR&M would provide some nominated
items to the GMR to allow them to operate the bottom end of the line.
For this the GMR would sell the top half of the line to the DSR&M. Seems
a fair deal but dont hold your breath waiting for it to happen.
Bob