Re: Australian Railway Magazines?

Tell wrote in message <6djjst$4vh$3@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...

>Yes there is, it is called Network Rail, six editions
>per year.  It is full of glossy ads and approved PR
>handouts about how well our Government systems are run
>and how they are going to improve the Oz rail scene.

So I am not alone in thinking this magazine would put the Ministry of
Propaganda, run by Dr Joseph Goebbels, to shame?

>True.!!!

I believe you - have you EVER read an unkind word in this magazine? They
would have to pay ME $5.95 to take it away, rather than me pay $5.95 for it.

Regards

David Proctor
daproc@bigfoot.com