Re: Multiple Track Level Crossings

krel4203@netconnect.com.au (Krel ) writes: > On 23 Feb 1998 11:47:44 GMT, "The Sims" <alma@webexpress.net.au>
> wrote:
>
> >Any advances on 3?
> >
> PS at the intersection of Wicham Road and Worthing Road, Moorabbin
> there is a level crossing right through the middle of a roundabout. I
> think there is another in Mildura ( cnr Benetook Ave and 14th st
> ????). Are there any others in Australia ?????

sic above=Wickham Road

Melbourne-Sandringham line has als a roundabout/level crossing in leafy
Brighton, Dendy Sreet(East-West) and New Street (N-S) are busy roads and a
Railway Ave  and Burrows Street join in almost ? at roundabout.

I think there are 3 tracks at terminus Sandringham yard crossing Abbott St.