Re: Multiple Track Level Crossings

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 00:08:59 GMT, krel4203@netconnect.com.au (Krel )
wrote:

>On 23 Feb 1998 11:47:44 GMT, "The Sims" <alma@webexpress.net.au>
>wrote:
>
>>Any advances on 3?
>>
>>South Pine Road STRATHPINE and Sherwood Road SHERWOOD (I think) both in the
>>Brisbane metro area have three track level crossings.
>>

>Docklinks Road at the entrance to National Rails Melbourne Freight
>Terminal has SEVEN, although only FIVE are in use.

Seven Tracks - Docklinks Road Melbourne ( two tracks oou)

Five Tracks - Somerton Rd, Somerton.
	- Glen Huntly Rd, Glen Huntly (3 train, 2 tram)

Four Tracks - North Box, Junee (plus two points diverging)
	- North Shore Rd, Geelong
	- Separation St, Geelong
	- Anderson Rd, Sunshine

Any others with four or more ?????

Cheers

Krel

When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather; not screaming and scared shitless like his passengers.