Re: Nepean Station, Sydney, NSW.

On 27 Feb 1998 09:26:16 GMT, alberta@zip.com.au (Albert Alcoceba)
wrote:

>In the message about  Nepean Station, Sydn*****, from AJWRIGHT@OZEMAIL.COM.AU to ALL!, AJWRIGHT@OZEMAIL.COM.AU said:"
>
>AA>   The machines at Rockdale (and presumably elswhere) are interesting
>AA> in that they have a gap between Penshurst and Petersham
>
>Are you sure that it's not below Petersham, where Pippita used to be?  Some
>machines have had Pippita covered over with the plastic thing.

  It is below petersham, so I guess Pippita is what it was used for.
Also I didn't realise until I had a good look today that the overlay
on the machines have not been replaced, but just that Olympic Park has
been added, which would explain why it is out of alphabetical order.
Although not too sure when Nepean was added, as it appears to be in
order!!.

|  Ashley Wright, Sydney Australia	              |
|  ajwright@ozemail.com.au    or                      |
|  a.wright@student.canberra.edu.au                   |
|  www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright          |