Re: Nepean Station, Sydney, NSW.

On 20 Feb 1998 15:37:26 GMT, alberta@zip.com.au (Albert Alcoceba)
wrote:

>I noticed that TVM's around Sydney have just had two stations added to the
>suburban area... Olympic Park (that's understandable), and Nepean.
>Nepean is covered with a small piece of plastic (except where curious
>people have "vandalised" the plastic and pulled it off).
>
>Anyone have any idea where Nepean station is going to be located and what
>it's estimated opening date will be?
>
>As a side note, Olympic Park is now operable on these machines!

  The machines at Rockdale (and presumably elswhere) are interesting
in that they have a gap between Penshurst and Petersham, with a
sticker stuck over the top, that as yet has not been removed. Anyone
know what its for??. Also Olympic Park is in bright yellow like the
city button, but Nepean is also still covered over. BTW anyone know
when Nepean is to be built??
|  Ashley Wright, Sydney Australia	              |
|  ajwright@ozemail.com.au    or                      |
|  a.wright@student.canberra.edu.au                   |
|  www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright          |