Broadmeadow happenings

-----------------MAXIMISE YOUR WINDOW TO READ THIS MESSAGE
BETTER---------------

Thought I'd mention what I saw the other night on my way home from work, it
was fairly busy for a while.

Trainfile  Thursday 26/02/98 - Friday 27/02/98

Kotara Station

26/02/98 23:46    8167 (I think) with a DOWN Freight

Broadmeadow Yard

27/02/98 12:25  Locomotives:     48class      81class      86class
82class      90class

                             Assisting Shunt 4873
8635           8245
                             Assisting Shunt 4876
8614
                                                         4880
                                                         4875
                                                         48162
                                                         48155
                           Shunting Engine  4877 (+ Shunter's Wagon)

                            Railcars:           Endeavour         2xCar 620
4xCar 620

                                                              4
1                              2
                            Electric Sets:     'K' 2xCar      'K' 4xCar
'V' 4xCar       'V' 8xCar

2

 NOTE: 48162 is fitted with cab Air Cond. and does not have the normal
FreightCorp logo applied. It has a much smaller sticker (about 11inches x
5inches) which has the logo on a reflective white background.

27/02/98 12:35

8209 arrived from the south with a 40 wagon container train in tow. The
train comprised:

2x NOJY, 4x NOBX (1 loaded), 8x NOCY (1 loaded), 3x NOBF, 5x NODY (1
loaded), 3x NOJY (1 loaded), 2 loaded NQIF, 1 loaded NGOX, 3 loaded NQFX, 1x
NQIX, 1x NZMF and 6x NGGF grain wagons. Plus one unidentified empty wagon.

This train stopped for three minutes at Broadmeadow Yard, before proceeding
north on the Down Relief road.

Adamstown Station
27/02/98 12:53

NR 115/5 sped through Adamstown on the Down Main with a 21 wagon train,
comprising three Louvre Vans, fifteen NR steel wagons, and three NGGF Grain
Wagons.

Then I went home to bed!

Steve Shotton.