Re: Number Of Platforms At CBD Stations

David Johnson wrote:

> 26/27 platforms are dis-used.  They were used for storage of documents, but they
> have now all been removed.  They are not connected to anything, and there is
> approximately 20 metres of tunneling at each end.  Photos of them can be seen at
>
> recent photos in the next day or two.  They are located immediately above 24/25
> platforms.

Interesting photos. Can I assume the tunneling at either end are tunnels
to nohere. Were they indend to be used but construction was stopped? If
so where would they go. Any hidden tunnels at Town hall?
--
         T H I S  I S  A U S T R A L I A  C A L L I N G !!!
           K E E P I N G  T H E  D R E A M  A L I V E !!!

 Darwin_*_   |*Cape York       Scott Richard (Scotty) RATCLIFF.
     _/   \__| *_Cairns      The boy from Sydney living in beautiful,
    / The Great  *Townsville   sub-tropical Brisbane and Loving it.
   /  South Land  *Bundaberg
  /                @Brisbane     E-mail to  scottr@uq.net.au
  \      Adelaide * Newcastle     or s_ratcliff@hotmail.com
   *Perth___*    * Sydney
    \__/    \_*_Melbourne   Asia, look out - my arrival is only a
              __                      matter of time.
              \* Hobart   R E S I S T A N C E  I S  F U T I L E !!!

       If only I could, I'd make this world a better place...
      H I S T O R Y  L I G H T S   T H E  W A Y  F O R W A R D !!!