Re: Victorian safeworking systems

Craig Haber wrote in message <34F5092C.2D8F@harnessnet.com.au>...

<snip>

>I'm sure there's things I've neglected to mention - in short, you do
>whatever needs doing.

<snip again>

Point taken, Craig. I assume, then, from your list of duties that there a
few or no station staff along the way. Also that the safeworking is handled
by the loco crew (2 person?). I travelled to Colac in 1991 when V/Line or
whatever ran the service. It was a nice trip but I didn't notice it actually
went anywhere much. I hope to try your service in the future when I am in
the Antarctic again.

Barry Campbell