Re: Victorian safeworking systems

<<<<<<<<<<<<Barry Campbell wrote:
> OK so a conductor does not need to know any safeworking and the WCR > runs
> from Melbourne to Warrnambool which is not far from Melbourne.

It's 267 kms, journey times range a little, but 3 1/4 hrs is the norm.

> What, then,
> does the conductor do on these trains? Is there an orchestra on board > > or
is it in case of lightning strikes.

Specific Accountabilities:

MASSIVE SNIPPING

You must be able to work with public - more than anything else, this
requires a bulletproof sense of humour.

An orchestra would be nice, but we can do without lightening strikes
Barry, there's already more than enough to do.

Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber>>>>>>>>>>>

Craig, you must be a politician! Never has so much been written about so
little.

In describing my days as a VR driver I'd simply say: "I'd go to work, drove a
few trains, worked out a shifty move and went home"!

Mark.

Mark.

THE ROCK is dead
Long live THE ROCK!