Re: MORE SillyRail Gripes

David Proctor wrote:

> Yep - a friend who is a PSS said that on ST3/4, a seat can often bu esued 4
> or 5 times - MEL- ABX, ABX - WGA, WGA - CMD (to connect to Canberra or
> Dubbo), CMD - SYD.

Often when I book on SP23 to Canberra, I am told that the train is full, and I
am unable to catch the train.  So, I book tickets from Sydney to Mittagong,
Mittagong to Moss Vale, Moss Vale to Goulburn, and Goulburn to Canberra.  It
would be much easier if the computer could work this out for itself.  If I get
really in trouble between Sydney and Goulburn, I am forced to catch the
Endeavour before SP23 to Goulburn and change there.  There are always seats
available between Goulburn and Canberra due to the number of passengers
detraining at Goulburn.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard