Re: Overland Cars - their names are....

Craig Haber wrote:
> BTW, can anyone tell me what the above cars names are?  We've always
> referred to Nankuri as just that (i belive it's JRA3), but all
> documentation relating to the above has used their codes rather than
> names.

Found 'em in the new NSP, they are:
JRA 1 - Mururi
JRA 3 - Nankuri
JRA 4 - Purpawi
JTA 1 - Nomuldi
JTA 3 - Malkari

I know it's 'unusual' for inconsistencies to appear in the NSP, but....
Page 202 of NSP 28/6/98, under GSR Vehicles, Nankuri is listed with
other JRA cars as GSR stock (which it isn't, and has never been), at
mass rating 49t, then further down the page it's listed at WCR stock,
mass rating 50t!

Cheers,
CH.
--