Overland Cars coming east (then west....)

G'day,

West Coast Railway have purchased the following ex-Overland cars:
Powervan PCO 2 (which I believe has no D/A, but is otherwise intact)
BM 259 (that's the converted Bluebird trailer)
JRA1 and 4 (Roomette sleepers)
JTA1 and 3 (Twinette sleepers).

They will shortly begin being transferred to Victoria.  All are on BG
bogies, so what's happening is that one set of SG bogies has been
secured and one carriage will come to Victoria on them, with their BG
bogies on a flat wagon.  The carriage will be converted back to BG in
Melbourne, and the SG bogies returned to Adelaide for the next
carriage.

Keep an eye out for them, they should start coming over within the next
week or so (if I get any dates I will post them).

R711 is slowly taking shape, should be finished by August.

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber