Zig Zag Railway

For the information of all readers, Zig Zag Railway, a tourist railway located
just east of Lithgow, NSW, will be having a "prospective members day" on 11th
July.  The aim of the day is to show anyone who might be interested in becoming
members of ZZR, and becoming involved in the activities associated with an
operational tourist railway (not only train operations but all other activities
that keep a railway going), what the railway is all about, what ZZR does, and
how people can become involved.

Any interested parties should phone Marcus Hall on (02) 6353 1795 (AH).
If you wish to e-mail me, I will provide information where I can.

--

Regards

David Donald
Springwood, NSW