New Hi Speed Train to replace prospector

On the ABC news tonite 22/6 was a short article about a new hi speed (200
km/h) train to replace the prospector,between Perth & Kalgoorlie.
Included was a major upgrading of the SG line between Perth & Kalgoorlie,and
also , although no detail was given , a new signalling / safeworking system.
Are we talking here about yet another State specific safeworking system?
Anyone have any more details.
Can 200 km/h trains still use trackside signals or are we talking about cab
signalling.

cheers
MD