Re: First Stop Central?

Yep! Plus what makes it worse is when you are stuck in to little
compartments at the ends with a $380 mountian bike + 2-3 drongos having a
smoke, leaning out the door, whilst the train is going round a blind corner
(eg. leaning out on the left, while the train is turning right) and not even
hanging on. almost saw one person fall out one day. Makes you wonder what
chane the normal surburban trains have of surviving!! (i've never personally
had to catch one of these as yet....)

--
Paul Jones