Re: First Stop Central?

My guess is that it sounds quicker. When i was doing work experience at st
lennards, i would catch the train from rivo to blacktown, change for the
express to sydney terminal, and then get a north shore train. this exercise
usually saved about 10-25 mins, and since i hate slow, all stations trains,
i didn't get too impatient. on one occation i ended up in the same train i
got off. i just wish they had an express v-set that did
Richmond-riverstone-quakers hill-blacktown-paramatter-strathfield-centeral
:) I realy feel sorry for the people who have to catch the blacktown-gosford
via north shore!

--
Paul Jones