Re: First Stop Central?

In article <6m2u2r$bs4$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>,
  "Paul Jones" <dj_argon@geocities.com> wrote:

> i just wish they had an express v-set that did
> Richmond-riverstone-quakers hill-blacktown-paramatter-strathfield-centeral
> :) I realy feel sorry for the people who have to catch the blacktown-gosford
> via north shore!

They could do much worse than look to the V sets for inspiration when it
comes to the new double deckers. Apart from the decor being a little daggy on
some carriages, they ride beautifully and have comfortable seating. If only
they had longer straight sections of electified track, they could really open
them up to a good gallop <sigh>. The Tangaras and OSTs are austere by
comparison.

Rob

Sydney (Australia)