Re: New Livery for Melbourne Electric Trains????

"Michael Walker" <walker@hotkey.net.au> wrote:

> I doubt it, I would think many of Sydney's trains would beat it quite
> easily, certainly the old Tulloch trailers discussed in another current
> thread would.

Only a small part of the CityRail fleet is older than the Hitachi's.
Specifically, the Tulloch DD Trailers, the oldest of the DD interurban
sets and the oldest of the Comeng DD power cars (and the later were
largely contemporary with the delivery of the Melbourne Hitachi's).

Cheers,

Bill