Re: NSW rail pass

peter berrett

> Hi all
>
> I have from time to time pondered the use of a NSW rail pass (28 days)
> to have a look at NSW at some leisure but have noted that it can't be
> used as part of an interstate journey.
> What is/isn't permitted? And how can one get around these problems?

Simple:  Book a seat from Sydney to Albury.  Go to another Countrylink office
and book a ticket from Albury to Melbourne.  You can use your discovery pass
from Sydney to Albury and pay for the other section.  You may have to change
seats.  Same for the north coast, but change at Kyogle / Murwillumbah.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard