Re: 42106 & Northern Rivers Railroad

They are going to build the Chinderah to Yelgum bypass for the pacific hwy to
bypass Murwillumbah and the Burringbah range it's a pity they can't incorporate
a realignment of the rail line to coincide with this. This would be approx. 20
km from Coolangatta and as far as bridging the tweed river there is also the
Terranora Creek.
 If the rail line followed the existing Tweed Bypass the only major physical
obstruction would be between the Tweed river and the Tweed Heads bypass in the
area of Sextons Hill in Banora Point.

Sometimes when the weathers right we can all dream on

Davo