Re: I think I'll go and have a cry in the corner

Stuart Ellis wrote:

> Ok guys, I've had my cry, bitch, winge and dummy spit. I thought about
> what is going on and have decided: stuff it, if I can't beat em, I'll
> join em !!

Splendid, Stuart. Huzzah, and all that.

> I had a look at all my fan mail I have received over the last week at
> the Ausrail archives, as I am having problems seeing all those letters.
> After reading over 20 of them ( Gee, it is starting to rival the MUA
> dispute, how frightening!! ) I found one of the which stood out.  It
> came from Mr. Robert Kearney.

No 'n' in Kearey - but that's qoole. I'm used to that particular
misspelling. I'm gratified you found my ranting worthy of special note.

> He goes on to say that my letter was a
> "load of gibberish S#$T". So what. Then he goes on and calls me a thin
> skinned gimp. And also a "festering bed wetter" I would like to ask
> robert how did I become eligible for the award of being called a thin
> skinned gimp ? Ah by the way, my festering bladder is just fine, I am
> able to hold plenty of fluid and not let it go all over my bed. How is
> yours ?

My new medication seems promising. Thanks for caring.

>     If you are referring me to be part of the clan of droolers, foamers,
> or any other name you can think of that describes those people who are
> railfans and are not quite as intelligent as you, than I pose you this
> question ? why is it that it takes the IQ of approx. 20 for the average
> person to be able to turn a computer on, let alone work out how to ge
> onto the net, and the average drooler as you think, has the IQ of below
> 10, and I supposedly have the IQ of a squashed cane toad, then: HOW THE
> HELL DID I MANAGE TO TURN THIS COMPUTER ON IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Erm. Don't know, sir.

Actually, I don't see how you can read that into my rather mild
roasting, but there you go. If I seem a little harsh, Bill's Schick
would suggest that I'm a harsh person - a description of myne own self
I'm quite comfortable with.

> Thanks to David proctor for the advise. I feel a lot better now. I am
> starting to enjoy this group. By the way Don't worry eben, they can all
> start having a go at you again.

Once again, Stuart; Splendid. Keep 'em coming - it won't take long to
grow the calloused, warty hide necessary for a successful Usenet
presence.

--
Robert Kearey			Network Services
The Prentice Centre		University of Queensland