I think I'll go and have a cry in the corner

Ok guys, I've had my cry, bitch, winge and dummy spit. I thought about
what is going on and have decided: stuff it, if I can't beat em, I'll
join em !!
I had a look at all my fan mail I have received over the last week at
the Ausrail archives, as I am having problems seeing all those letters.
After reading over 20 of them ( Gee, it is starting to rival the MUA
dispute, how frightening!! ) I found one of the which stood out.  It
came from Mr. Robert Kearney. He goes on to say that my letter was a
"load of gibberish S#$T". So what. Then he goes on and calls me a thin
skinned gimp. And also a "festering bed wetter" I would like to ask
robert how did I become eligible for the award of being called a thin
skinned gimp ? Ah by the way, my festering bladder is just fine, I am
able to hold plenty of fluid and not let it go all over my bed. How is
yours ?
    If you are referring me to be part of the clan of droolers, foamers,
or any other name you can think of that describes those people who are
railfans and are not quite as intelligent as you, than I pose you this
question ? why is it that it takes the IQ of approx. 20 for the average
person to be able to turn a computer on, let alone work out how to ge
onto the net, and the average drooler as you think, has the IQ of below
10, and I supposedly have the IQ of a squashed cane toad, then: HOW THE
HELL DID I MANAGE TO TURN THIS COMPUTER ON IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Thanks to David proctor for the advise. I feel a lot better now. I am
starting to enjoy this group. By the way Don't worry eben, they can all
start having a go at you again.