Re: Scully gets out his broom

McFergus@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> A question. Does anyone know of an occasion where, since becoming the
> Minister for Transport, Mr Scully has actually been on a train or a tram in
> any situation that is not directly linked to the 2000 Olympics?

Let's face it Carl Scully is to Bob Carr what Laurie Brereton was to
Barrie Unsworth.

He doesn't care about the western Sydney commuter or public transport,
particularly rail transport.  All he can suggest when any tranport
problem arises is "let's build more roads", it will not be long till we
have billboards with CS picture on them saying "this road brought to you
by CS."

He claims to be Labor.  Watch the Labor voters all vote for other
parties as a result of CS's "have I got a road for you mentality".

Chris