Re: Why repaint/refurbish the Tulloch Trailers

Tezza wrote:

> Bob wrote in message <35826AA9.AE719DD0@fastlink.com.au>...
>
> >The 4GT tender is to be announced verrry sooon. The Clyde proposed version
> DOES
> >have reversable seats. They felt this gave them an advantage over the
> Gonninan
> >design with fixed seats. The contract calls for 80 cars to be delivered by
> May
> >2000. I suspect that some of the money may come from the sale of the TAB.
>
> How reliable's the info Bob? The best I'd heard was around 4x4 car sets by
> the Olympics.

  I can say that I have some inside knowledge on this issue and there will be
an announcement soon. Part of the conditions of the contract are that the
tenderers must not make any public comments until after the announcement and as
such I do not wish to put my employer in a position where they could be at a
disadvantage. They are still talking 80 cars by May 2000.
Bob