Re: My how we all enjoy a good fight

<<<<<<You really think that *your* shit doesnt stink. But can you prove that?
I have read a few of your postings and it seems you havent got the time
of day for the people who want to know more about railways. If you don't
like them ignore them. Everyone starts somewhere you know. Even you.

Mick.>>>>>

If you had been on this ng for a while you would know that I am often the first
to help someone with a "beginner" question. I also often ask questions because
there is a lot that I don't know. What I get tired of is people who don't know
much pretending they know a lot, I was like that when I was young too and I
needed to be put back in my box by older drivers.

Mark.

THE ROCK is dead
Long live THE ROCK!