Re: My how we all enjoy a good fight

MarkBau1 wrote:

> Stuart,
>
> With an attitude like yours I expect your magazine to be a dismal failure.
> Everyone has a right to their own opinion, be it poorly or eloquently
> expressed.
>
> When thought police like you, out of hand condemn a method of communication
> because some participants rub you the wrong way, you know you have a very long
> journey ahead of you.
>
> It's like Bromage putting me on his ignore list, sure I may rub him the wrong
> way and expose some of his ignorance but to ignore is to deny yourself of
> potentially valuable information. Yes you must sort through the chaff but
> sometimes you discover a diamond. I read every word Bromage writes, much of it
> is naive but sometimes I learn something I did not know
>
> Henry Miller once said that life is the teacher, not the board of education.
>
> With your autocratic outlook I fear the worst for your magazine.
>
> Just remember that most of us railfans are bores with little more to contribute
> than pedantic nit picking. But sometimes some real gems of info surface and all
> of the other crap becomes sufferable!
>
> Only with ears open and mouth shut do we learn!
>
> Most web sites, (including Bromages) do not even understand the concept of
> hypertext, does that mean I should give up on the WWW? No, of course not, there
> is a lot of crap out there, but I'm prepared to wade through the crap for the
> occasional nugget!
>
> <<rant mode off/>>

You really think that *your* shit doesnt stink. But can you prove that?
I have read a few of your postings and it seems you havent got the time
of day for the people who want to know more about railways. If you don't
like them ignore them. Everyone starts somewhere you know. Even you.

Mick.

> THE ROCK is dead
Well put it 6' under, where it belongs.

--
 Mr Michael Kurkowski.   Email: simcard@tig.com.au
    Snail Mail: P.O. Box 337 Glenroy, VIC 3046