Derailment at Spencer St this afternoon?

Hi,

When I arrived at Spencer St at about 4pm this afternoon, there were a lot
of workers around an area near platform 12.  There was a 3 car Hitachi set
on the platform (lights out) and the other half of this unit decoupled about
50m further towards Flinders St.  In between, there were workers doing
something to the track (I was too late to see exactly what had happened -
they were all packing up when I arrived).  I heard someone say that one of
the trains had derailed there about midday - presumably at low speed.  Can
anyone confirm what happened and provide more detail?

Reuben