Re: Accuracy of Time/Date Stamp on a Metcard

Craig Haber wrote:
> I'd struck no problems until the above last week, then yesterday the
> barriers at Spencer St refused to take my  ticket "Re-Try" it said on
> three different barriers....so I showed the guy on the barriers and he
> nonchelantly waved me through...
>
> And today, One validator at a local station wouldn't validate tickets
> "Re-Try" again....the other validators were OK.
>
> Fun and games....

No, fun and games is when you insert your metcrud into the barrier
machines and it dissapears suddenly, and mysteriously the person behind
you taps on your shoulder showing you your ticket. I have had this
happen to me once, and i saw it happen to someone last friday, this guy
was arguing with the station master that his ticket had dissapeared. He
was standing on it. The same thing had also happened to a friend of
mine. What i want to know is where the ticket comes out from when it
does this?

Mick.

--
Mr Michael Kurkowski.   Email: simcard@tig.com.au
    Snail Mail: P.O. Box 337 Glenroy, VIC 3046